Bloggers Supporting Each Other Facebook Group
This page was created for you, to be able to schedule your post based on our daily official threads for Bloggers Supporting Each Other Facebook Group. We are aware that some of you are having hard time catching up because of our different time zones, so we made this easier for you.
Bloggers Supporting Each Other Facebook Group has helped many of us get a step closer to our blogging goals. Thanks to our group founder Tanyi Melvis Bechemnyo who created this group and helped us. Her site, Blog Tools Corner strives to help you improve your business and life by providing you with up-to-date information on topics such as SEO, how to make money blogging, traffic generation and more. It is very helpful and has a lot of resources that you will need to bring your blog/business to its prime. Feel free to head over to her site for a visit.
If you are new to the group, please read the description of the group for rules and guidelines to avoid being blocked or removed. I wrote this at the beginning of the pinned post in the group and I wrote it here again because this is important.
The group is very helpful and it’s important that we all follow the guidelines. I am moderating the group and I can tell you how hard it is to manage such a huge group. When I first started, we had 7k members and we are growing every day. I appeal to you not to make my job harder .
If you are working while blogging and can’t complete the blogging tasks, we have reliable virtual assistants who can help you do the jobs you don’t have time for. Our virtual assistants can help you with any specific task you would need help with, whether it’s blogging or social media managing. Get the complete details of our virtual services offered.
If you are looking for professional help and wanted to get the most out of your blog, don’t hesitate to get your FREE Coaching Session with my Mentor.
In addition, we have a small group that we started to support each other on Pinterest and only accept people who are really giving support to others. If you want to be a part of this group follow this link.
Official Thread Schedule
Note that the schedule time is based on Philippine time PHT (UTC +8). Philippines are 12 hours ahead of US Eastern Daylight Time.
Example: 12:34 AM Monday, US Eastern Daylight Time (UTC -4) is 12:34 PM Monday, Philippines (UTC +8)
Be advised that all Instagram threads and activities will only happen at the sister group of Bloggers Supporting Each Other which is Empowering Instagram (Bloggers Supporting Each Other on Instagram) group.
- Blog Post Like – 8:00 PM PHT
- Facebook Post Comment Exchange – 10:00 PM PHT
- Blog Post Google Ranking –11:00 PM PHT
- Tweet Comment – 9:00 PM PHT
- Blog Comment Exchange – 10:00 PM PHT
- Social Media Blog Sharing – 11:00 PM
- Click Through – 7:00 PM PHT
- LinkedIn Post Comment – 9:00 PM PHT
- Pin Comment Exchange – 10:00 PM
- Blog Comment Exchange – 3:00 PM PHT
- Blog Post Google Ranking – 8:00 PM PHT
- Blog Post Like – 11:00 PM PHT
- Fashion, Lifestyle, Travel and Photography – 7:00 AM PHT
- How to’s, Reviews, Politics, Technology, Blogging Resources – 8:00 AM PHT
- DIY, Recipe, Health, Parenthood, – 9:00 AM PHT
- Self Development, Motivational, Spiritual, Grief – 8:00 PM PHT
- Relationships, Psychology, Finance, Entrepreneurship– 9:00 PM PHT
- Writing: Book, Novel, Essay & Poetry, Entertainment: Music & Movies – 10:00 PM PHT
- YouTube Subscribers– 8:00 AM PHT
- LinkedIn Connect – 8:00 PM PHT
- Heavy Click Through – 9:00 PM PHT
No Thread today:
Finished the threads that you haven’t finished this week, we will do the checking and anyone that never returned the favor, will be removed and blocked without warning.
There you have it. I hope that this will help you in scheduling your posts. Come back and check the schedule as it may change without prior notice. If you have comments and feedback, please leave them in the comments. You can also contact me if you have other questions. Or you can get intouch with any of our group moderators.
- For weekly emails, subscribe to our community blog.
- To seek or offer support from the community, join the free Facebook Group Empowering Bloggers.
- To share your story, read the submission guidelines and send your story following the instructions provided.
- To be featured as a Motivational Blogger of the Week answer the questions and submit them to us.