Hello and welcome. I’m glad that you’re here. I’m sure that you know how Pinterest Group Board works, or else you won’t be here . Pinterest helped our blog a lot as well. Of course, it did not happen overnight. I am very grateful for people who are supporting each other and not just taking advantage of others. That is why we created Official Pinterest Group Board for Empoering and Uplifting.
The goal of our group board is to try to make a difference in blogging world, whereas most people just wanted to take and take without giving back. Here, we only accept collaborators who are in the same boat as we are, because we believe that in order to grow, you have to help others grow.
Without further ado, here are the steps on how to join our group board and connect with wonderful bloggers out there
Steps on How to Join
- Follow Empowering and Uplifting, this is important so that I can find you easily.
- Follow the group board Empowering Bloggers.
- Leave your email associated with your Pinterest account in the contact form below. Your email is safe with us, and we won’t distribute it to a third party.
- Leave your Pinterest account URL in the contact form below.
Guidelines of the Board
- You can pin almost anything, except X-rated off course 😊.
- Please don’t spam our board, this is like our Home.
- Please re-pin others pin at least once a week, but off course you are not limited to once a week, you can do it every day if you wish to.
- Pin, re-pin, comments, whatever you do make sure that you enjoy doing it, don’t stress.
In addition, I would like to have you in our Facebook Group as well. It is the extension of our Pinterest Group Board. Check out Empowering Bloggers on Facebook.
Feel free to leave us a comment if you need clarifications and/or send us a message via contact form below.
Contact Form for Joining the Pinterest Group Board
- For weekly emails, subscribe to our community blog.
- To seek or offer support from the community, join the free Facebook Group Empowering Bloggers.
- If you want to share your story, read the submission guidelines and send your story following the instructions provided.
- To be featured as a Motivational Blogger of the Week answer the questions and submit them to us.If
This Post Has 8 Comments
My name is Jay Mistri and I would like to become a contributor for “Empowering Bloggers”.
I run a blog that focuses on frugal living and money saving tips that I think would be a useful addition to your board.
My Pinterest is https://www.pinterest.com/tipsfromjay/
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I really like your pins and have followed you on Pinterest!
May I please be added to your groupboard, Empowering Bloggers?
I feel my pins would be a great addition to the
board. I blog at https://www.AgelessSpace.com and have beautiful pins
and great articles to share. I would love to be a part of
your group if possible.
Pinterest Business and Contact name: Al Brill
Pinterest email: abrill123456789@gmail
My Pinterest username is abrill123456789
Pinterest public profile link is
Thank you for your consideration!
My name is Jeremy, and I run a blog over at jeremylife.com/
I love your group board called “Empowering Bloggers”, it’s very similar to some of articles that I write.
I would love to be able to contribute to the group board, my content is all orginal and well reaserched.
My pinterest profile is : https://www.pinterest.co.kr/jeremylifecoach/
My blog is : https://www.jeremylife.com
My pinterest email is : email@example.com
I have already followed you and the board.
Thanks very much for your consideration! 🙂
We tried to sent you an invite to our Pinterest group board but for some reason, it cannot detect your email.
Hi, I am Becca and my blog is called When Fit Hits the Shan. We talk about the challenges of parenting.
I would love to join the group board Empowering Bloggers! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my pinterest URL is https://www.pinterest.com/whenfithitstheshan.
Thank you, thank you!!!
My email : email@example.com
My Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/joynumber/
My blog is https://joynumber.com which we explain about spiritual things like angel numbers, dream meanings….From there we inspired people to get to know their inner world better as well as learning to trust their own wisdom
I wanna promote my blog via Pinterest and add nice posts to your group. Please add me.
This is my Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/nurseryrhymesgirl/
This is my blog : https://www.nurseryrhymesgirl.com/
I’m nursery rhymes girl. I’m already there in your fb group.
Thank you very much!
Already sent you an invite.